Some of the spices we use every day may have powerful health-supporting properties, which is probably why they’ve been used for thousands of years in ancient cultures.
One such spice is turmeric, the colorful “curry spice” often used in Indian cuisine that may even reside in your spice cabinet.
Turmeric contains curcumin, the pigment that gives turmeric its distinctive yellow-orange color. Curcumin is a polyphenol identified as turmeric’s primary active compound.
Curcumin is a potent super-spice antioxidant with many potential health benefits in how it:
- Supports healthy cellular development.*
- Promotes comfortable, flexible movement and healthy joints.*
- Helps maintain digestive health.*
- Promotes healthy vision and skin health*
- Helps aid in minimizing oxidative stress.*
- Supports postmenopausal health in women and prostate health in men.*
- Helps promote brain health by supporting memory and concentration.*
Whether added to spice up the food you eat or even in a supplement, curcumin does unfortunately present absorption challenges to your body.
That’s where our exclusive Curcumin Advanced formula comes into play by how it:
- Utilizes MicroActive® sustained release technology to enhance bioavailability.
- Is sourced from raw turmeric material, containing at least 95% curcuminoids.
- Delivers three curcuminoids found in turmeric – curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin.
- Avoids unnecessary fillers, additives and risky excipients.
- Comes from a reputable, experienced manufacturer that follows high-quality practices.
Start taking advantage of this super-spice antioxidant, and order your Curcumin Advanced today.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.