Abreva Cold Sore Treatment Pump
#1 Pharmacist Recommended cold sore brand
Voted most trusted cold sore remedy. Abreva cold sore treatment with Docosanol, works faster* to shorten cold sore healing time by blocking the spread of the cold sore virus. Abreva cream reduces the duration of pain, burning, itching and tingling. Don’t ignore the tingle, Act on it with Abreva cold sore treatment.
How does Abreva cold sore cream work?
- Soothes cold sore on contact, starts to work immediately
- Penetrates deep into the skin to stop the cold sore virus from spreading
- Abreva cream provides a barrier to protect healthy skin cells
- Clinically proven to shorten cold sore healing time
How do you use Abreva cold sore treatment?
- Apply Abreva at the first sign – the “tingle” stage
- Use your finger or a cotton swab to gentle apply Abreva cold sore cream
- Completely cover your cold sore and the surrounding area
- Wash your hands after applying
How many times a day should I apply Abreva?
Apply Abreva 5 times throughout the day up to a maximum of 10 days
How long do I need to keep using Abreva?
Keep using Abreva cold sore treatment until your cold sore is fully healed
What formats and sizes is Abreva available in?
Abreva is available in a 2 g tube and 2g pump format.
*Abreva is clinically proven to reduce healing time of cold sores to median 4.1 days when used at the first sign of a cold sore. An untreated cold sore can last approximately 8 days. To be sure this product is right for you always read and follow the label. ©2018 GSK or licensor