YL Marjoram Essential Oil
Marjoram has a woody, spicy aroma that has a warm, calming effect. It is a relaxing oil that is great to use for massaging after physical activity, making it an essential addition to the Raindrop Collection.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic
- to experience relief from eczema and dermatitis
- to help relieve headache
Be sure to follow label instructions
How to Use
Diffuse or dilute and apply topically.
Origanum majorana† (Marjoram) leaf oil
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil