YL Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood has a warm cedar aroma. It is relaxing and soothing when used for massage. Cedarwood has a long history of use as a beneficial ingredient in cosmetic preparations for oily skin.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.