Have you ever tried to quit smoking?
It is easier said than done!
So what can one do to make this journey an easy and successful one?
- Find the strong reason to quit
- Tell your family and friends you are trying to quit smoking
- Relax and don’t get stressed
- Clean up all the smoking related items
Use smoking cessation aids:
- reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It comes in patch, gum, and inhaler form
Natural smoking cessation aid:
- helps to relieve craving and withdrawal symptoms and only needs a short course of treatment (25 days only)
What are the benefits of quitting smoking?
- Lowers blood pressure similar to the blood pressure before smoking cigarettes
- Reduces risk of heart disease by half
- Lowers the chance of people around you getting second hand smoke
Plus many more benefits!!